aqeeq Buyer Protection Policy is the policy that protect not to loss and not to cause the frauds by hackers from Online for buyer/sender.
- Rules for Buyer/Sender for Buyer Protection Policyaqeeq automatically protects with Buyer Protection Policy for payment transactions in online shopping websites.
- If you recheck these transactions in your aqeeq account, you will see them as “Send Money For Goods (via Express Checkout/ Buy Now/ Pay Now/ Add To Carts)”.
- If you want to cash from your aqeeq account directly for buying products from merchant and getting services from service provider, you have to use “Send Money For Goods” or “Send Money For Service”.
- And then your account will get the protection with Buyer Protection Policy for direct payment and transfer.
- Briefly, in order to get the protection with Buyer Protection Policy for Buyer/Sender using aqeeq, payment transaction must be “Send Money For Goods” or “Send Money For Service”.
- Besides, aqeeq will send One-Time Password (OTP) to your email or mobile SMS to confirm every payment transaction with aqeeq.
- aqeeq will continue other payment process after confirming your payment by adding One-Time Password (OTP) sent from aqeeq.
- aqeeq will send payment transaction to your email after finishing these payment processes. You have to save that email without deleting.